Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[2 / 0 / ?]

No.1186179 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'll just leave this thread here in case people want to continue discussing the worl/d/s they happen to have within their minds. The other thread isn't up on archives yet, I don't think, but if you missed the first boat, here is another one.

How would the economy of a hodgepodge lan/d/ of fetishes work? Semen would no doubt play a large role as a currency and commodity, as many monster girls require it for sustenance (such as slimes, etc.) - this would imply that there would be such factories or farms where dickgirls and guys clock in and spend their work day ejaculating into a bucket. In order to keep the semen 'fresh' for transport, they are stored in women. It also adds a certain level of extra flavor to the semen, much in the same way how liquor adopts certain qualities when brewing in barrels.

Hmm, the more I think about it, the more interesting this gets? I don't know anymore.