Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[5 / 0 / ?]

No.3083544 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Every time I try posting this it gives me an error, so I'll try again.

My DM won't allow me to play a Spiritual Lion Totem Barbarian because I can get a full attack at the end of a charge with 3 to 1 Power Attack taking away from AC instead of BAB.

So I've decided to try and make a similar build using a fighter. I don't get the full attack during the charge, but all the bonus feats make for great customization.

I have two questions:

1: Is this build reasonable? Do you think my DM will say LOLNO and disregard it because I'm using psionics, have to take a flaw and have a similar build to my barbarian?

2. How can I improve it? What kind of feats can I take to make this better? I ran out of feats to use at level 9, but only because I want Speed of Thought for the extra speed to make my jump better. In the event that I can't take psionic feats, is there a better way to arrange my feat selection?

Right now the party is at level 4, so the placement of the feats up until then really doesn't matter.

Any help is appreciated.