Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[8 / 0 / ?]

No.1137172 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey /x/, my friend and I were reading some creepypasta when I suddenly remembered this old game we used to play in like middle school or some shit.

One person would lay on their back and close their eyes, and the other would be like, "blah blah you've been kidnapped, blah blah, the guy cuts you open, fills you full of sand, pats you down, sews you up, (as they're saying this they'll run their fingernails over your arms, pat down your body, etc.) now... try to sit up!"

And of course, if you're susceptible to this shit, you won't be able to sit up because you feel too heavy.

We wanted to try more of these types of things but we have no idea what to Google, so tl;dr /x/, do you know of any more of these mind-trick party games?