- The Anonymous original archiver for putting in the work and sharing the results back in 2009.
- The guys at Internet Archive for (finally) uploading and hosting the Archive Ten Billion dataset.
- The developers of Foolfuuka, and the developer of a dockerized version of the archiver stack for making this site easier to deploy.
- The developers of Asagi, for the HTML-stripping regexes.
- Contributors to the Foolfuuka/Asagi setup instructions page and to other useful IT help pages from the Bibanon wiki.
- Contributors to the 4Chan history timeline on the Bibanon wiki for helping me make sense of things like the /n/ board reset.
- Contributors from the SCP history Reddit threads for inspiring me to take another crack at the corrupt database/HTML files to recover more posts.
- Contributors to the GET encyclopedia page on lurkmore.com, which allowed me to check my work against screencaps from that era.
- 4chansociety admin, who made some helpful observations about this dataset a while back (board names, resets etc.) and whose site has some other interesting content.