Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!q3HVqBc9Uw
[28 / 5 / ?]

!q3HVqBc9Uw No.48875900 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello /a/, I come to you for 'advice.' You see, I am trying get published and I have several ideas that I am working on. But it is a hassle balancing four of them around at once, so I am going to ask which one of these stories sounds the most bearable/least terrible. Why come to /a/? Well, honestly I think these stories seem rather /a/ related.

1. A being known only as The Demon King lays at the very bottom of the universal chain. He is a 'Lost Idea,' an existence with peerless power and created by the mind of someone else. However, as it's creator did not imagine a universe for them to belong, Lost Ideas are thrown at the bottom of existence where they fight for eternity. One day, the Demon King gets an offer; 'I will let you escape this world, but in exchange you must conquer all universes.' And thus begins the adventures of an omnipotent being that faces other omnipotent beings.

2. In a mountain city somewhere in Canada, there lives a dangerous man. With the ability to cut things just by swiping at them, no force in the country dare mess with him. The most frightening part is, that he is merely a high school boy. One day, a woman comes to his school who catches his attention. She offers to help him control his powers... and should he refuse, she will take him by force.