Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[21 / 4 / ?]

No.48893419 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
anyone here who has no interest in anything cept anime, but has a lot of friends?

If asked by other people there are over 9000 people who I would call friends, some of them are even pretty close to me. But they are only really close acquaintances. They like talk down to me..The closest ones all say my problem is I have no interest in anything besides anime.

I mean that I know nothing accept anime. I don't even know a lot about that, american music, sports, movies, idols, stars, etc. I have no interest in. I'm pretty much a complete weeaboo, though I don't know about any of that stuff in japan either. They tell me I'm ignorant in the ways of the world and I should widen my knowledge about these things so I would communicate better with people. Is this true or should I just look for people I can actually communicate with?