Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[18 / 3 / ?]

No.48911927 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Something is very, incredibly wrong with the world, I think I've maybe hit the point of no return where *nothing* feels dirty anymore.

Because I'll tell you why. Astarotte no Omocha! is a show this season, and get this, about a Nordic Occidental, Swedish Disgea-esque story, about a demon empire... of succubi. And not just that, a blatantly ecchi show about a succubi princess and her kind, and her being taught how she will need to suck out semen of a man in order to survive and create a reverse harem of lovely little submissive sex workers in order to keep this alpha female queen-to-be pimp alive.

And let's not forget the insane amounts of loli. Imagine Disgaea, if Disgaea was about Etna's harem of submissive little manslaves whom she would fuck raw until they were practically dead and then move on the next little innocent boy of the day. That is the premise of this show. That is quite possibly, as kinky as a non-hentai anime has ever gotten.

What happened to me? By the second episode, I've gotten used to it, the thought of this premise and state of the world doesn't bother me in the slightest. Nope, thousands of manslaves or sexworkers no longer even seems kinky, but tame and normal.