Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!ROQTDpFz9VR
[333 / 81 / ?]

!!ROQTDpFz9VR No.50518674 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This is my OC (OC means Original Character ©, you need to ask my permission to use it). Her name is Kuroka© (Kuro means Black) and she is the lost twin sister of Madoka. She is way darker and stronger than Madoka and she uses sword of death destruction for her weapon. She doesn't fight witches like Madoka she catches witches and uses them as her Beasts Of Darkness© attack. Madoka's mom is a Puella Magi too and she wished that Kuroka gets erased from existence because she wasn't as girly as Madoka and Kuroka liked real music like Linkin Park or My Chemical Romance. But Kuroka didn't cease from existence, she became a God of Darkness©.
She hates her family especially Madoka who is so disgustingly pink and she becomes happy when she realizes she is actually adopted and that her parents are Sasuke from Naruto and Lucy from Elfen Lied. But they died in a car accident so that throws her in depression again.
After Madoka wishes for every witch to cease, Kuroka fights her and defeats her and makes Demons on earth because humans are shit anyway.
She loves night, destruction, tears, rain, Linkin Park (she has a Linkin Park t-shirt and when she transforms it still says Linkin Park on her dress), vampires, blood (she even cries bloody tears when she is depressed.)
She hates: pink, her family that adopted her, light, happiness.

Powers/Attacks: Sword of Destruction SLASH© Beast of Darkness© Universe Explosion© Tears Of Blood© Sharingan© Vectors© Pain of Depression© Dark Rasengan© Erase From Existence©