Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[145 / 23 / ?]

No.10252077 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Shit /adv/ I might be in a lot of trouble and could use some input.

So I have genital herpes, it's not that bad, once every now and again it breaks out in blisters that quickly scab up and then it goes away in a few days. It's really minor and no worse than a rash tbh. It's located just above my pubic hair line and maybe 4cm by 4cm. Anyway, I have had unprotected sex with a few girls while I was having an outbreak. They usually don't notice or when I say it's a rash where my belt was rubbing and I have a nickel allergy they usually accept it. Anyway one of the chicks I nailed and kept in contact with recently discovered she had it and busted me. She's now gone fucking crazy and is threatening to take me to the cops, I kinda laughed it off but a few bros told me that it might actually be a crime. I can't have my life ruined because this fucking whore can't handle a little fucking rash and scar every now and then. Also, if I'm fucking arrested my girlfriend will find out, we have been together for 6 years and we live together, I can't hide that shit from her. I've considered paying that whore a few hundred dollars to fuck off but she's changed her number and blocked me from Facebook.

What the fuck do I do /adv/ I'm pretty fucking scared.