Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!MD6/S4y4zN7
[187 / 9 / ?]

!!MD6/S4y4zN7 No.10549079 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Girl advice thread

Ask, I'll do my best to help,

Some basics:

1. Be ready to walk away, fear of loss is great for passion. Nobody gets worked up about sure things.

2. Talk just enough to get her talking. Girls like the sound of their own voice. Change topics if she hits her ex or anything that would wreck the mood, and have some interesting banter, but generally, the less you talk, the better. Trust me.

3. Do things. Girls like adventures. Even walking and looking at interesting things/people/whatever will do. Go to many places, the more places you go to, the better. Extra points for fun stuff, think paintball, laser tag, tennis, active stuff.

4. Look your best. This means trim your nose, eyebrows should be a plural, clean shoes, and good style on clothes, it doesn't have to be expensive, just look good.

5. Look at her eyes and lips a lot. Touch her as much as you can in elbows, shoulders, and guide her by the small of her back when going places. Ladies always first.

6. Opportunity comes only once. IF the iron is hard, you strike it. If the Iron gets cold, you are done.

7. The one will be with you, catering to your every wish and making you happy. She not with you/making you happy? Shes not the one, reroll.

8. There are more females, esp attractive ones, than men, remember this.

9. Don't settle. You'd think landwhales are easier, this is a lie, they are actually harder, and the only payoff is misery. Go for what you actually want.