Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[21 / 10 / ?]

mfw doubts approachs to women

No.11380775 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So apparently Im not all that attractive (im young btw) and bitches in my school have high standards.

I always reconsider moving onto a girl that I feel I can work with for a few months, always getting the idea that they immediately will only see me as a single friend and not a lover. I mean, I don't like to fuck around with women that much (flirting and such, i mean, it just makes me feel bad for some reason) I was recently friendzoned by this very slutty girl after going out with her for a month, and im still pretty pissed because she easily moved on within the next week. Now I feel all beta and shit because now I look like a pushover, and no girl wants a pushover

how to overcome this? I'm not completely cutting off my ex but im not going to be around her like I used to be, because quite honestly, she pisses me off

>Tl;DR tips on how to approach women when the world sees you as weak?