Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[11 / 2 / ?]

Threesomes

No.5871402 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I have a question about how to tally my sexual conquest numbers. To date, I've been in a number of 2-girl threesomes, but I keep getting stuck on what "counts" and what doesn't.

Let me know what /adv/ thinks on each of these questions:

1. Does it count if you have sex with one girl in front of another, then fuck the other girl immediately afterward, but without fucking them both simultaneously?

2. Does it count as a threesome if you fuck one and only finger/eat out/get a BJ from the other?

3. Do successive threesomes with the same two girls count as multiple threesomes when tallying your "score" or do the girls have to be different each time for it to increase your total?

4. Special case: Wound up in a 5-some in a hot tub on 4th of July. Only actually penetrated 2 of the girls, but played with all 4 in some fashion. Does this count in your opinion or am I limited to calling it a 3-some with "bonuses"?