Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!KOnataLAGw
[353 / 23 / ?]

!KOnataLAGw No.6038190 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
/adv/ I need someone, maybe a shrink, to tell me why I'm doing what I'm doing.

I've been bullying this nerdy little shit for the past 6 years. On a good day I'll just make him drop his books/trip him, call him a faggot or a little bitch. On a bad day, I'll actually beat him up. We're in college so I can't do it as much as I used to, but I still manage. Just like Friday I took all his homework and threw them away. I found it fucking hilarious.

The thing is, I don't really know why I do this. For some reason, this kid just makes me so unbelievably angry. He's never done anything to me, he avoids me like a plague, and yet I still find myself wanting to punch him in the face. It's been like that since I met him.

On the outside, I'm the ideal student. No one knows I beat this kid up. I get near perfect grades, I'm in a lot of clubs, I'm popular and nice to everyone (except the kid of course). I never really thought about it until today, but I don't get why I feel the urge to beat this kid up. I think I might actually be starting to feel bad about it too.

Any help would be appreciated.