Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!Qh9f9e5hjNU
[98 / 23 / ?]

!!Qh9f9e5hjNU No.6720909 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Okay /adv/ here's what happened. I have for many years occasionally enjoyed anal play while masturbating, Stimulating the prostate and whatnot.
So earlier this morning I decide it's time for a little wank, so I start beating my dick. However as I continued, I realized that I needed to take the next step. I looked around my apartment for a while for something that I could use to help with stimulating myself. After no success of finding something safe and easily cleanable I decide to use my two mediation balls that I had laying around. I used enough lube on both of them, and they slid in without much trouble. So after finishing up I tried pushing them out, however I think they are now stuck up there. Worst part is, they have little bells inside of them, so whenever I walk all I hear is them clinging and clanging. What would be the easiest way to get them out, besides going to a doctor (which is the only option should all else fail) Please help /adv/. Pic Related it's whats up my ass