Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!mEZRb/4AsM
[185 / 27 / ?]

!mEZRb/4AsM No.7333758 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Okay this might be a bit long but hopefully my situation is unique enough to warrant someone actually reading it and responding, I'll green text what I can but it might take more than one post so bear with me.

>Started Dating this girl in high school, pretty, outgoing, first love. From a small town basically the middle of shitsville.
>Fell hard for her, would have done anything she asked
>She cheats on me after dating for 2 months, find out decide to stay with her, she claims it was an accident
>Does it again 3 months later, turns out she's been cheating on me the whole time, haha jokes on me.
>Was a typical beta loser so Okay.jpg
>Worse part of it was she lied to all of her friends and anyone who would listen, blamed the whole break up on me and how I was a horrible asshole, since I was shy I didn't really have many friends to defend me or explain myself to.
>End up dateless all through high school because of it, go to prom alone, leave half way through because I am having a shit time.
>That summer work out, learn to dress, take care of myself.
>Still don't get girlfriend til sophomore year of college last year.
>Don't really think of her, see her on Facebook sometimes. Usually she is participating in some skanky behavior, pictures of her shitfaced, half dressed or hugged up on some bro. So basically nothing has changed.
>She starts to talk about how she is feeling sick in her posts, barely notice it at first, then lol figuring she got herself pregnant.
>Turns out she has to be hospitalized. Both of her parents, or at least her Father, she had a stepmom that raised her from 3 or so, had some sort of kidney disease.

Continued