Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!LMxbg8EyIsb
[299 / 54 / ?]

!!LMxbg8EyIsb No.7595602 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So about five years ago, my older sister moved out with her now husband and I got the job of helping her move all her shit into the back of a van to take it to their new place.

I picked up an old photo album out of the back of her closet and the second my sister saw this thing in my hands she started acting weird and tried to snatch it away from me. I looked inside and it's just a bunch of baby photos. Whatever.

Fast forward today - well, yesterday, and I find a bunch of negatives in dad's drawer where she keeps the tax and insurance docs. I held them up to the light and whaddya know, it's the baby photos my sister wouldn't let me see.

I scan them and invert the colors and my sister's freak-out is slowly explained: There's a picture of a girl lying in her bed, in her room, holding a suckling infant. The girl is obviously my sister, but who's the baby? Is it... me? My sister was 14 when I was born.

Who do I confront first on this? My sister or my parents? Because they all obviously know the truth.

Pic related, mfw I realised my sister is probably my mother