Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!TN1txsM3cGh
[93 / 36 / ?]

!!TN1txsM3cGh No.7829103 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Asking only girls to give me advice on this because its pretty personal.

So last night I got asked to do something weird.
My boyfriend for 4 months is a really sweet guy and one of the best men ive even known, but last night he wanted me to do something sexual that I thought was pretty strange, he wanted me to spread my ass cheeks, and fart into his mouth, then he would send the fart back into my asshole via his mouth, at that point he would press his ass against mine to the point where our assholes were touching, and then I would fart that fart into his ass, then, would get sem-upside down and spread my pussy, he would then position himself and pass the fart into my vagina, after that he said he would fuck me hard in the ass causing his(mine) fart to come out of my vagina in the form of a queef as he would fuck my asshole.

So, Is this kind of thing safe? I mean, I love him, but is he really worth doing something like this?

I need some advice.