Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!2gMTG06CaQ
[163 / 59 / ?]

!2gMTG06CaQ No.8039409 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Best places to meet girls for short-term relationships + tips on how to start conversations (sex primary goal).

Forever alones, please abstain from posting. I'll start.

- I meet a lot of girls working counters in bookstores or doing retail at clothing shops or whatever. My basic opener is, "Give me an honest answer right now... (pause to appear as though the question is super serious) how bored are you right now?"

They usually laugh. From there (their response doesn't matter, it could be very bored or not at all, I just ignore it) I ask them something about the store like if it's clothing what would look best on me or if it's a bookstore what there is to do around here.

I act like someone who's just moved to the area and who needs to be shown a good time, but I don't have any friends. She's usually glad to show me fun things to do after an initial 5-10 minute conversation of just laughs and good times. I don't try anything sexual on the first impression, I just do some light touching on the back/shoulder to show her I'm not a forever alone.