Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!AH4kD1XSgw
[50 / 5 / ?]

Significant other rarely wants to have sex

!AH4kD1XSgw No.8191594 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I was hoping to get some advice from the guys for this one.

I'm 22, F. I've been dating this guy for over a year, and he only gives into having sex maybe once every other week IF I basically beg. I've spoken to him about it, and he feels bad that he's not horny most of the time, and I feel bad that I've made sex seem like a chore or obligation. He promised to do better. Lately though, I've noticed that whenever I try to have sex, he just goes "okay =(" in such a way that I'm like, "nevermind you obviously don't want to". It's a huge turn off to see him sad that he wasn't horny for a week or more yet again. I'm happy he's trying but... urgh, i just feel guilty I feel like I'm basically having sex with an unwilling partner.

I'm at a loss. On one hand, I obviously want to get laid on a regular basis. On the other hand, how ethical is it to make somebody have sex with you when they don't really want to?

Because this is 4chan, I though I may as well add that we used to be much more active sex-wise, he said he's attracted to me, and I'm 5'5'', 130 pounds. I'm a little chubby but no more chubby than when we first met.