Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!0NPGoKE07FA
[302 / 44 / ?]

Fights over a girl, ex bros, brotherhood broken, shit, fists, some sort of manlyness

!!0NPGoKE07FA No.8770842 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Well, this is kinda big, and i hope you guys don't get bored.
I'm 22, and i have a very small niche of friends, i've been a martial artist/boxer all of my life.
Well, the story here involves 2 persons really valuable for me
1) The girl: we know each other since childhood, she has been always in love with me, used to cheer for me in my fights and all, we use to have a really cute relationship, and lost our virginities with each other, she's...special, very special, also, has all the qualities i like in a girl, short, big boobs, long black hair, glasses, loves videogames and all of that stuff
2) My "bro": We all know this one, he's a martial artist like me, but doesn't box, also he started just some years ago, while i've been on this my whole life, he's a player, a ladies man, but also prett shady, double,triple times a lot and tends to lie to get women and stuff, regardless he's being my friend since some years, we go out together, train together, play together, everything, he's the closest to a brother i'll have, we're always compared to anime/movies duo, the whole blue oni/red oni

I'll continue in my next post