Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[19 / 0 / ?]

Green Anoles

No.329542 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
HEY GUYS,

I'm thinking about getting a green anole or two as my next pet (currently have hermit crabs) and by thinking about, I mean like in six months to a year, so I'll have plenty of time for research and setting up a sick joint for them and stuff.

Anyway, I heard they were good beginner lizards and not ones that like a lot of handling, which is what I'm looking for (if I had time to socialize an animal, I'd get a rat). I want a new pet mostly for observational purposes, like my crabs. Just a little bit of time a day to take care of them and then when I'm stressed out I can relax watching them.

Anyway again, basically what I'm asking here is what you guys think of green anoles and if you have any key stories from owning them. Also cute pics appreciated.

SO WHAT'S UP