Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[23 / 0 / ?]

No.332268 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Sup /a/ I hate spiders and insects. Basically anything under the creepy crawly category. Lizards I do like so they don't bother me.

Anyway over the years I have found fire to be the ultimate weapon in combating these fuckers. I have yet to find any that are resistant to fire. Wasps, hornets, bees, centipedes, spiders, beetles, ants, they all die almost instantly with a simple blast of fire from a lighter + aerosol spray flamethrower. But is there anything better to use? Are there any spiders or insects that are resistant to fire? Most of the time the legs just burn off or they fry up instantly but I've yet to encounter a large adversary. What about tarantulas and other big spiders? How would one go about battle against these monsters? Would I have to use some serious heat? I don't want to smash them, that would probably be REALLY messy.