Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[7 / 0 / ?]

No.333630 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey /an/,

Just found out in an email from my father that my dog is dying; he has an external cancerous tumour on his penis/groin area. I haven't seen him in about 4 years; when my dad moved up north with my step-mum and step-sisters.

The vet said that it's inoperable and a waste of money and time, and if they did operate, the cancer would grow back in a few months, and that he only has a few weeks-<3 months to live.

He's had a good run, we got him from a pound 11 years ago when he was a year old and I've loved him ever since. Unfortunately my parents divorced around 5 years ago and he moved interstate with my father not long after that.

However, I'm going up there in mid-December to see my father and step family, and am hoping that he survives till then. I really want to say goodbye to him, give him one last hug and kiss.

So /an/, help me feel better and post some pics of Whippets; his name was Taylor.
Sorry about this ranting /an/, just needed to say it.

pic unrelated, unfortunately I don't have a pic of him.