Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[5 / 0 / ?]

No.336395 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey, I figure I'd come here and ask for some opinions. Others here probably know more about avian (birds) then I do.

Well, Tango (my Blue-Headed Pionus) has recently begun having some very runny fecal matter, and I'm really worried. Saying "a bit worried" would be a huge understatement. Within the past few days, he also refused to eat his food, always demanding eating what I have or sunflower seeds from this treat bucket. Though, that may just be because he's a spoiled little guy; I've seen him going back to what he regularly eats.

So, what I'm trying to ask, is does anyone know if there's something seriously wrong with him? And, if you guys think he's just getting bored with eating the same old thing? I am planning on mixing fruits and veggies in with his next meals. Give him some variety, you know?

Also, before you say anything, this does happen when he eats fruit. But what scares me is he's eaten no fruit lately. And I am taking him to the vet this Friday (the 14th of November).