Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[5 / 0 / ?]

No.336520 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
My ex-husband recently left the state and dumped his 4 cats on me in my tiny apartment (where I already have 2 cats). At first they were all using the litterbox like they should and then the fat ugly marmalade Tater decided to start pissing all over the place, and now some of the other cats are doing the same. I figure they're marking their territory, so how can I get them to stop? I tried the cat pheromone spray and it didn't work. Starting today every time I catch them pissing I grab their heads and mop up the piss with their face.

I really don't want to put them in a shelter, except for the aforementioned fat stupid one, but if I did, his buttbuddy Jake (cat pictured) would die of misery.

Is there any truly effective method?