Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[12 / 0 / ?]

Swift identification help?

No.336806 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Afternoon /an/! The husband and I just came back from vacation in Veracruz, mostly what people call 'eco-tourism', getting to know the place and wildlife.

Anyway, we decided to go for a dip in a small saltwater lagoon, rather clear water, and after a bit of swimming this odd, football-esque shaped thing came 'fluttering' around us underwater.

I wish I had snapped a picture, but it was gelatinous, pink, no signs of eyes, mouth and such, and it seemed to swim around us for about a minute, using those 'wings' around its body, before darting off into the deeper water.

Does anyone have any idea of what could it been? The hubby keeps poking at me, saying we've met an alien life form, but im really curious about it.