Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[35 / 0 / ?]

No.336958 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello /an/. This is my gentleman cat. When I got him a few months ago, I noticed a few black bugs. I didn't think they fleas but now I know they are. A week or two ago, I gave him and his ladycat flea drops you put on the back of their necks and that appeared to solve the problem. Tonight, however, I notice MORE fleas in his tummy and on his lip. He is only 3 months old and I'm wondering if it's safe to give him a flea bath at this age. The lady cat is over a year, so she is getting one too. Thank you for your help. Also, I'm kind of poor right now since the lady cat ate up 200 dollars treating some yeast infection in her stupid ear but I'm willing to try other methods of getting rid of fleas (Please say shaving. I've always wanted to shave a cat.).