Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[19 / 0 / ?]

fucking lizards holy shit

No.337471 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
HOLY FUCK /an/

ausfag here

so my dog - a little fox terrier - is in "hunting mode" around some bushes in my backyard. I go over to investigate, but before I get to him, he whips his head out from the bushes, a blue tongue lizard's FACE locked between his jaws. I give him a slap to make him stop shaking this poor fucking lizard, and I grab him and pick him up.

I look over at where the blue tongue is, about a metre away from me. It's lying motionless. I look down at my own foot. THE BLUE TONGUE'S FACE IS NEXT TO MY FOOT.

My dog may as well have sawed this poor bastard's face off with an incredibly sharp blade, that's how clean this cut was. I looked over at the body and, sure enough, just lying there without its head. I've highlighted in the picture the portion of its face that was removed: From the tip of the nose to just behind the eyes.

So I figure I better shovel the head/body combo into a bag and dispose of it. I go and grab the shovel, return to the crime scene, and OH FUCK THE FUCKING BODY IS SITTING UP

THE LIZARD IS FUCKING STILL ALIVE