Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[8 / 0 / ?]

No.337784 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So /an/,
I found this kitten in my yard. My Jack Russell had it cornered and just sat there barking at it, scaring it to death.
It's really skinny, which isn't unusual for a stray.
I'm guessing it's stray because one of her eyes is pretty messed up, and it LOOKS like she was hit in that side of her head. The other eye had something wrong with its second eyelid (I think that's the correct name for it. Not sure.) She can still see, but I don't know how well.
My mom says that she probably has distemper because she was sneezing human sized amounts of green mucus, however, I looked up the symptoms for feline distemper and they didn't mention the mucus thing.
I've been feeding her chicken and Raw, straight from the tit Cow milk, as well as water when she wants it. She seems to be eating fine, but in the day that I've had her, she hasn't pooped. Which probably isn't a big deal, since I know that the second I let her out of her pet cage to play, she'll take a huge dump on my leg or something. Animals are just mean like that.
She seems to have worms too, since her belly kinda swells up after she eats. I'm not very concerned about the worms though, since my dog had them when she was a puppy, and I've been told that almost every kitten or puppy has worms.
Do you think it'll be okay, /an/? What do you think is up with the mucus? Any advice?
Pic related, it's her. :3
Oh, and a video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skx5WtCDfsk
I have more pictures, too.