Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[5 / 0 / ?]

Help

No.338148 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
http://www. 1043myfm. com/pages/petcontest/

Vote for my dog Scotty in the KBIG 104 pet contest please?

Winner gets five grand and well I'm utilizing my resources. I know this probably = ban but I have to ask. So please listen!

I'm willing to donate $500-$750 dollars to /an/'s charity of choice or whatever if I win. Hell if you want it to go to four chan I will. I am damn near drowning with a hospital bill I received earlier in the year for asthma, and I’m currently trying to work two jobs part time and do schooling (I’ve never qualified for financial aid and my dad gave me jack shit and moved upstate. I’m 22 and I’ve been on my own since I was 18.) Right now thanks to my hospitalization I’m a good 2 grand in debt with people I owe money, and because of a failed year at California State Fullerton I’m down with a year of student federal loans (I don’t have to pay back immediately but its 4.6 grand worth)

inb4 "join military or some troll shit"
I also had a question about my dog as well. I was told that while he is part terrier he is an Aryandale (spelling is probably way off) mix. I heard they are timid but how do they handle with children? I’ve been told that they can also have some cool muzzle cuts but I was wondering if anyone knows of a site where I could find unique dog haircuts. When I google all I get is shit haircut places.

So could you vote for my dog scotty?

All you have to do is click the link and view Pets with the name San-Sky and check out pet 36 (thats my dog scotty). Then click Vote below that range (San-Sky) on the link I gave you and click pet 36.
THEN check your email to confirm your vote. Please it will only take a few minutes of your time.