Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[7 / 0 / ?]

No.338188 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
i need some help. i want to get a dog sometime in the near future (that being in the next year or two), but i don't know what is best for my lifestyle and i'd like some advice on what breed would be best for me
i want a dog that isn't prone to separation anxiety because i'm currently in school so i'm not around for about 6 hours of the day. i also work part time, but i can bring my dog to work; i work in a pet store and we have a dog daycare. socializing the dog wouldn't be a big problem because a) my sister has a dog and they would be together for much of the time and b) my manager has a dog that she always keeps in daycare at work.

the major problem is that my mom doesn't want a dog that sheds, will grow bigger than 15 lbs, comes with a lot of medical problems, barks a lot or is hard to train. what is the best breed for my mom to live with? my first choice right now is a papillon.