Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[18 / 0 / ?]

No.338666 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
/an/ I need help. Earlier today I was with my girlfriend and we pulled up to my house. I hear this screeching, like a cat with it's balls caught in a mouse trap. I open my door and see a fucking raccoon with green foam coming out of it's fucking mouth. So my girlfriend starts screaming and gets out and we walk to my front porch. She starts calling animal control while I go inside and grab my 9mm. I walk and she starts begging me not to blow this fucking things brains out. I didn't listen, shot it twice. It was laying on the ground screaming it's lungs out. So I mercy kill it and my girlfriend starts screaming at me calling me a murderer and that she'll report me. So she starts crying and forces me to take her to her house. The whole ride was silent except for her crying and she hasn't talked to me since. How do I convince her it was the humane thing to do and that it was suffering? (although I don't give a shit I just wanted to blow it's brains out and would have whether it had rabies or not)

/b/ fucking sucks so I come here from the help of /an/.