Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[13 / 0 / ?]

No.339030 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello /an/, catfood question here.

I used to feed my cats crappy purina food from the grocery store because I was poor, stupid, and uneducated. Now that I know better, I went searching for good food that can fit in my budget and I found Felidae. The ingredients on the back sounded great. So I bought a small bag and did the whole mix a quarter new food with old food, then half and half, then three quarters new with one quarter old- that whole deal. Well, now that the food is mostly Felidae, they sort of pick at it and primarily go after the purina bits still left in there. When I put a piece of purina and a piece of Felidae in front of them, they go after the purina. I have two cats- one male, one female. The male seems to be growing a taste for the food, but my female still doesn't seem to care for it too much.

Should I try to find a different food for them (is eukanuba any good)? Should I just switch back to crappy purina? Should I continue to try Felidae? Ugh.