Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[6 / 0 / ?]

No.341021 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I just got a skunk that is about 2 or 3 months old. THe previous owner kept it in it's own room and it was mostly alone all of the time because she was never there. Thats why I got it, because she couldn't nurture it. I read online that skunks can go on to make great pets.

The problem is, she (the skunk) is very ill tempered. She won't come to me at all, but I'm not expecting her to. I can't go to her, though, and pick her up and hold her. It becomes a chase through the house. If I try to grab her without hurting her, she bites me (or atleast try to. I haven't let her get me yet) so I hoist her up by the tail. When I go for the scruff, she whirls around and nips at me. I'm too much a pussy to man up and grab it anyway.

Is this damn thing too far gone? Is there anyway I can tame it down? Fuck skunks! I thought I wanted one. ill motherfuckers...