Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[15 / 0 / ?]

How can I hide my bunny?

No.341309 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Alright now I don't want anybody preaching at me. Its futile. I'm from a farm and have been used to having hundreds of animals around me and my friend gave me this cute little guy when I was going through a hard time... he had been abused, I took care of him, and we love each other to death. So he's staying. I'm moving out of the building after Christmas. Anyways:

When inspections come around we normally had a week's notice, and I've been able to move my rabbit to my friend's apartment. This has happened twice already and it worked just fine. However, I just found out that they started doing inspections today in my dorm and they will be going on throughout the week.

Does anyone know if the inspectors are allowed to move property not owned by the school? Because I have only one class during the hours of the inspections and I can stay in my room most of the time... but I'm gonna have to hide him. And can they give reason to move him solely based on smell? I know they're allowed to enter rooms if they smell weed so I'm not sure. The bunny has been getting horny so he's been spraying stuff every day -_-;

And how should I hide him where he would be comfortable?