Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[3 / 0 / ?]

No.341606 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
hey guys, my cat Mr. Tig-Tig has a pretty nasty tumor that is growing in his jawbone. Needless to say, the surgery to operate on his 12 year old self means he loses half his jaw, and frankly would put him through a lot of misery and pain. So I' made sure he's pampered and spoiled and i'm hoping to get some cool photos done with him before Mr. Tig-Tig's Last Wild Ride. I hate myself for having to decide it, but I can't stand the idea of him being in pain; so I'm putting him down before his situation worsens. He's already had a rough life, and I can't countenance much more for him.

I actually just zapped him up a back relief pillow so he can rest warm and comfy until I get into bed. he sleeps so much nowdays and won't eat due to the tumor =(

Please post something happy, I'd appreciate it, and I'm sure you guys that love cat's and other animals will too.

Picture VERY related =(

AVAST SENOR TIG TIG!