Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[54 / 0 / ?]

No.342863 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey /an/, I think I screwed up pretty bad.

My cat is pregnant. She's had kittens before with no problem. Well, this time she was kind of stressing because she hadn't found any place to have her kittens. She pulled open one of my drawers -her usual spot- and so I cleaned the drawer out so she could have her kittens there.

Once that was open, she climbed from there to the third drawer -where I had what was left of my comic book collection- and decided to have her babies on there.

I went into a panic, and pulled the drawer open, and started pulling out the comics. She jumped out with the one kitten she'd already given birth to. Once I cleared it out, she jumped back in.

That was last night, and subsequently her stomach is still bulged, but she has not resumed her labor.

I've already called every local vet office, but none are open yet. In the next couple hours while I wait for them to open, is there any way to induce labor in a cat?

Pictue only vaguely related.