Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[6 / 0 / ?]

No.343669 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey /an/

I need help identifying this weird little critter. I first found it in the rice bag. Logic would dictate that this must be some kind of rice bug, but it looks like like weevils or meal woms. I've also find the stupid thing chilling on the walls in restroom and on the carpet in my room.

Image sucks because my camera wasn't meant to take clear image of anything smaller than an eraser.

It's roughly 1/8" long with a body divided into colored segments. Dull red tipped head, black/brown neck, yellowish segmented body, and a pointy bottom that ends in a black triangle shape. There are white strips on the sides of the triangle butt. Fuzzy body with a white belly. Thin legs concentrated on the front part of the body with nothing to support its big belly. Also, it's dead lazy.