Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[5 / 0 / ?]

No.343759 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I feel like I'm making my rats miserable, and they would be so much happier in another home.

I have a big cage for them, tons of boxes and shit for them to run around in inside their cage...I give them treats, I take them out and cuddle/scritch them...but that's all I do. I don't really do any other activities with them other than simply holding them and cuddling with them and shit.

I can't let them run around in the house somewhere, we can't really rat-proof any rooms. I don't have any of the more elaborate toys like "digging boxes" or anything, just lots of boxes and tubes. They had an exercise wheel but they outgrew it, so we're getting them another one of those...

They seem happy enough, but do you think they have enough? I feel like I'm holding the poor little things back even though I love them ;_;