Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[21 / 0 / ?]

Missing cat teeth?

No.345673 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey /an/, this little orange bastard is my cat Zeek. A couple of months ago I noticed while playing with him that he's missing some teeth. They're on the bottom row at the front between his canines. But you know, to make this post I had a look at his mouth again to make sure, and it looks like he's missing teeth on the top too! To me it actually looks like there might be more growing in, but I'm not sure. It might just be where they used to be.

Anyway... He's too old to be losing milk teeth (Google tells me that by 6 weeks they should have their adult teeth, and he's about 3 years old now). Can anybody tell from this picture what's going on? You can see the one tooth left on the bottom jutting up and either some stumps or some new ones growing in, I can't tell.

He's a drooling cat in that ever since kittenhood he kneads his paws on me and drools profusely when happy. I haven't noticed anything that might point to gingivitis, and vets in my area will tell you an animal has gingivitis just so they can charge you $250 to sedate your animal unnecessarily... But if Zeek has a problem I'll take him to the vet! It's just that I can't tell what I'm looking at in his mouth ^^;