Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[15 / 0 / ?]

No.346072 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
G'day /an/.

I live in Australia, and we've moved into a new house in Queensland, problem is, our house is filled to the bloody brim with Wolf Spiders. I remember back in NSW, wolf spiders were no bigger than a 5 cent piece, but up here, Christ, the buggers are bloody huge, like XBOX hueg!

I walked into the Kitchen about 5 minutes ago with my maglite and spotted a massive wolf spider, it took me a whole can of Imperial Leather Deodorant to get him to come out from under the couch so I could smash it with a magazine bearing Captain Price from Call of Duty 4 on the front.

Anyone know any good remedies to get rid of spiders other than some psycho exterminator? I'm sick of walking around and always having the constant fear of stepping on or near one of the wolfies. Huntsmans I don't see as regularly except when I go to stay in NSW, and they frighten the bejebus out of me just as much, but I don't want to move out of Australia, surely there's methods of repelling spiders from the home?

Captain Price now has spider-legs for hair.