Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[6 / 1 / ?]

No.984232 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm the owner of the cat with the heart condition (hypertrophic cardiomyopathy) and it looks like we're going to be moving from a one-bedroom apartment to a three bedroom (plus basement) duplex.

I've posted a couple times on here about Khan's health, and he's doing good... he's a little bit chubby and won't lose weight, but he's not very active either, and can't be.

I recently got a new job, and I work about 8-9 hours every other day, and my husband works full-time at a deli. We'll both be going back to school, and I'll be doing most of my work online (if I can help it) to be home with the cat as much as possible.

Khan seems very lonely, he's intrigued by the neighbor's cat (he sees it out the sliding glass door) and if we shut the glass door over the screen, he'll howl constantly... for hours.

He's actually been howling for attention lately, so much so that it wakes me up around 10am and 3 or 4 am, and I'm not getting any sleep.

...so we were thinking about getting him a companion animal.

I hate rodents, I'm not sure if a cat or a dog would be good options either, because if he gets riled up/chased, he'll have what appears to be hypoxia.

Any suggestions?