Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[7 / 1 / ?]

No.984668 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Last Friday my mom and I picked up a couple male rats from a rattery for my nephew for Easter. I've been taking care of them this week since the kid is with his mom instead of my brother this week and one of them has been sneezing almost constantly since we got him. He's 3 months old and a little more shy and less active than the other rat we got but still very friendly. He doesn't have any stuff around his eyes or a runny nose or anything. We are using Carefresh bedding.

My mom contacted the breeder and she is giving us the option of swaping it for another rat or telling us how to treat him ourselves. We still don't really know what's wrong with him though! I've grown kind of attached to both rats even though they're not mine and want to do what is best for him.

Any ideas about what could be wrong or what I should do about it? :<