Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[6 / 1 / ?]

No.984845 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I have a BB gun a Gamo Deltafox which shoots 170/m per seconds.
well today i went outside my house to do some target practice, i then spotted a bird about 5-8 meters away from where i stood, i aimed at it and shot, i missed the first time. then he flew over to another branch on the same tree, i aimed again and shot him square in the chest, at first i felt like i have achieved something, but when i walked over to his corpse, i saw him lying on the ground dead, im feeling sad now...

Heres a picture of its kin

in norwegian its a Svarthvit Fluesnapper.

i buried it, blessed it and then i picked flowers and had on its grave, then i sat there and smoked tobacco and drank soda, i poured some soda on its grave and said : Taste this, its what humans drink. then i took a piece of chocolate and put it on its grave.

Have you ever killed a bird? describe.
i still feel sad.