Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[8 / 1 / ?]

Albino = Unhealthiness..?

No.984874 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I've had two albino animals so far, a rabbit and a guinea pig.

The rabbit, Pheona, didn't have anything medically wrong with her other than a strangely early death; where she lacked in physical problems she adopted an angry demeanor. She'd growl, scratch, bite, and even scream when someone got too close to her.

The guinea pig, Skyler, was a strange one. In the pet store (yes, I know its bad to buy and not adopt, I just couldn't help myself) all of the employes hated him, when I figured out why this little one caught so much infamy him turned out he bit people. Hard. Out of no reason. Knowing that he wouldn't last very much longer in the pet store with that attitude, I bought him. I learned he was allergic to the shavings that were in the pet store cage and replaced it with Yesterday's News. After a while, although he didn't bite as much and became very sweet, strange things happened. One of his eyes began to bulge and he waddled with a limp to that side, a tilt to the head. This continued until he finally too died an early death.

So... is this common in albino animals?