Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[25 / 11 / ?]

No.985213 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey /an/,
You may remember me and Turtwig from February when I got him at the NARBC in Arlington.
Well, he's doing great, despite his dumb name. Hes eating alot (we feed him mixed baby greens and fruit like grapes, kiwis, banana, strawberry, and the rare tomato), I take him outside almost daily, and he moves around quite a bit.

My question is, do tortoises like company? My local pet store ordered two russians (after I mentioned them), a male and a female. I was considering one as a friend for Turtwig, but I don't know if tortoises like other tortoises, especially if they're different species.

Any advice?

Also, were does this "feed them once a week" crap come from? Turtwig wants to eat multiple times a day, and he eats a lot. He also poops and pees a lot. Whats the benefit of not feeding them?