Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[6 / 1 / ?]

No.986019 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
/an/ I have a slight problem.
I have squirrels in my grill. Over the winter a squirrel started a nest in one of the drawers in my grill and we didn't find the nest until the babies were already born.
My BF likes squirrels and doesn't really want to harm them, they aren't all that pesky around here. We didn't plan on using the grill until the weather got nicer and we thought the mom would move the babies when they were a bit bigger, but that doesn't seem to be the case.
The drawer is now packed with leaves and I don't really know what action to take. I was hoping to maybe grill some steaks or burgers in a couple days if the weather permits, but a squirrel nest presents a major issue with that.

We did check the nest a week or so ago and did not see any babies in it, so could a new squirrel be trying to make a nest?

So /an/ wat do? I'd rather not harm them but I don't know how to get rid of them.

Pic is old, from when we first found the nest on April 9th.