Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[4 / 1 / ?]

No.987336 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I brought my new 8-week-old kitten home two days ago. I separated them instantly, the kitten in my bedroom and the cat in the rest of the house. The kitten didn't take any time to adjust. He started eating, drinking, and using the litter on his own within the hour. Because he was adjusting so well I brought him out to meet my cat. They hissed and batted at each other lightly a bit but that was done quickly. Today is their second day together and my older cat is cleaning and gently playing with my kitten. There hasn't been any growling at all. I still keep the kitten in my room at night and keep them around me or my room mates when they're together, but they seem so good together. When would it be okay for them to be left alone together?