Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[17 / 6 / ?]

No.987620 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey /an/, I'm back for the first time in forever. You guys have always been really nice and helpful in my times of need, so I'm hoping you guys can help me out this time.

Alice (pictured) has been peeing on the floor recently. At first I thought it was a combination of me dogsitting and forgetting to clean her litter box. But after the dog is gone and the litter is scooped, she still continues to pee on the floor. I went through my room and cleaned every pee spot with cleaner, and I thought that she has stopped. But last night she peed on the floor again. And then went right into the litter box and pooped.

I'm feeling a bit hopeless. I don't know what her problem could be. I mean, I know she knows what the litter box is. I woke up this morning to her scratching around in it.

Some basic info that might help: She's almost two years old. I changed litter because some stuff was on sale, but recently changed back to the stuff I have always used. I've also recently changed their (meaning her and Freddy's) food from Royal Canin to Purina One.