Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[4 / 2 / ?]

No.987735 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Well /an/, I want to tell you a little story. It's not about how my life got flipped upside down or how I opened the door and then dinosaurs etc. It's about how I've started to put a few things in order. Like a few of you, I wanted to find something to care about, something to love and be loved by. No, it's not Jesus or anything like that. I, like you, suffered a lot over my 25 years on this earth. Like you, I gave freely and had nothing in return. Like you, I just wanted something that was mine, something I could care about and that would just give me something back. It didn’t even have to be a big thing, just some acknowledgement. I'm at college at the minute, I decided to go a bit later on in my life so I could experience the world a bit more and I found nothing but hate and discontent. When what I really wanted was to find something more, something simple.

And now, I've found it. Pic related. It’s a geranium and some malva seeds I planted recently. They're growing. You'll probably call me crazy, but I'm actually happy that they're growing, I'm happy that they're alive. They grow to show their appreciation. So now whenever I feel down or alone, I remember that I helped to start something that in a few weeks will look amazing. If you haven't grown something and you do feel like you're alone, try it. I promise you'll feel better. Read up on it and you'll get good results. Oh yeah, this isn't about Plants>People, I have a good set of friends and a great family.

tl;dr - OP is, as always, a faggot. Are you growing anything? - Weed growers need not apply